Prom Emergency Kit | State College PA Senior Photographer
Prom is one of the biggest events in high school, and you want it to be amazing.... but you know what isn't amazing? Your hair style falling out, spilling punch on your dress, or getting blisters on your ankles from your new heels. Make sure your night is amazing no matter what happens, by packing a prom emergency kit to take with you!
Your prom emergency kit doesn't have to be big or expensive - it's just the essentials you need to handle the little mishaps that might happen! Best thing is - you can put this right into your clutch or small bag you're already planning to take with you! Here's what you should include:
- travel can of hairspray to tame flyaways and save hair styles
- bobby pins to fix any hair style incidents
- oil blotter sheets to make sure you don't sweat your makeup off
- small stain remover stick to treat any punch spills
- band aids to cover those stupid new shoe blisters on your ankle
- double sided fashion tape for any dress emergencies
- safety pins for any dress emergency
- gum or mints in case the punch tastes gross
- mini LED light (plugs into your headphone jack) to take pictures on the dance floor
Seriously, super simple right? And now you're ready for anything that might happen! So, are you ready to plan out the rest of your prom day and make sure you don't forget a thing? Download my free Prom Planning Checklist to keep track of everything you need to do!